Job Description – Full-Time Customer Service Representative II (CSR II)
Easy Application Process!
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your current resume to: URL blocked - click to apply.
What it’s like to work at Intelicare Direct… If you were to ask anyone their favorite thing about working here, they’ll tell you - it’s the people! We have a fast-paced environment filled with people that really gives our company a family feel. The Leadership team provides support and guidance and is always open to feedback on how to continuously improve our service and work environment. There’s room for growth with Intelicare Direct (ICD), and we love to tap into the strengths of our existing talent. Our company isn’t like every other call center, it’s much better! You get to be who you are and let your personality shine. If you have a passion for helping others, you’ll fit right in. We’re like a family here and we hope you’ll join us!
Here’s what we offer…
1. Consistent schedule with some flex options
2. Competitive pay – (paid weekly!)
3. Various performance incentives paid weekly, monthly and quarterly
4. Performance bonus paid weekly
5. Earn tickets to spend in our Rewards Store (e.g. board games, electronics, movie and theme park tickets)
6. Begin using your competitive benefits package on the first of the month following date of hire
· Medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance
· We match your 401K (up to 4%) and flexible spending account (100% match)
7. Paid observed holidays
8. Free Metropolitan Transit System passes (We pay for your ride to and from work, and have bus stops nearby!)
9. Conveniently located in Kearny Mesa (easy freeway access)
10. Free access to our supported products (We cover your subscription, you enjoy the benefits!)
11. Subsidized onsite fresh food and snack service
12. Free hot coffee and green tea daily
13. Bring your dog to work (yes, you can bring your fur baby!)
14. Bring your child to work (sometimes plans fall through and you need a quick solution)
15. Frequent fun events (Mario Kart competition, cookie decorating, and Pancakes and PJs day – to name a few!)
16. Quarterly and yearly company events (We celebrated the holidays with a private party at Dave & Busters last year!)
17. Career path opportunities for top performers
18. Casual dress code (Afterall, we do live in San Diego!)
19. Smoke-free & Drug/Alcohol free work environment
This is what we do…We currently take calls for two public record background search companies. This allows us to help customers locate and get into contact with long-lost friends and family members from across the United States. We also help them protect themselves and their families from identity theft. As a Customer Service Representative II, you will handle approximately 64 inbound calls per day where you answer questions about subscriptions, assist customers with navigating the website and mobile apps associated with the service, and adjust customer subscriptions through cancellations, refunds, and/or selecting more appropriate options based on each customer’s individual needs, all with a focus on retention.
Why we want you to join the team…We are looking for people that have a commitment to providing top level customer service! We want people who are dedicated to helping us accomplish our mission, have a way of connecting with their coworkers and customers, and who are motivated to continuously exceed their personal milestones. If you enjoy thinking outside the box to solve problems while helping other people and can always encourage yourself to be better than you were yesterday, we want to see you on our team!
So, you want to be a Customer Service Representative II at ICD? Check out what you will be doing…
Ø Meeting customer needs and providing solutions to retain them
Ø Maintaining and updating customer records
Ø Increasing product usage and customer satisfaction
Ø Collaborating with your peers and exchanging ideas
Ø Achieving quality and performance standards
Ø Actively participating in a three-week paid training program
Ø Participating in professional development programs
Intelicare Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply for this position, you need….
ü A high school diploma, General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent
ü To be eligible to work in the United States
ü To be at least 18 years of age
ü To have a least two years of customer service experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue