You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative / Packing Inspector / Immediate Hire / Work From Home
Our independent inspectors evaluate the work of packers, couriers, and sales department to ensure the quality of goods and upgrade the overall customer experience before the packages are delivered to our customers' clients.
The only required criteria is to be 21 years or above. No need to worry about resumes, just apply!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Work when you want and get paid daily! Quick Apply!
$16 - $36 / HOUR
Flexible hours available
As a part of your job, you will perform dimensional, visual, and other non-intrusive inspections. You will log reports by following approved procedures and instructions and fill out quality inspection forms that are prepared for customer consumption. Communication with the supervisor and local delivery services to coordinate shipping and logistics will also be a part of your job. Your primary focus should be to complete the tasks in a timely manner while ensuring the quality of the reports.
• Repack the items and prepare them for departure.
• Do the packing inspection.
• Inspect incoming packages by non-intrusive/visual means.
• Write inspection reports.
• Photograph the packages.
• Print and review shipping paperwork.
• You should have prior experience in shipping.
• You must be a US resident.
• You should be a confident computer and smartphone user.
• You should be able to print documents on a daily basis.
• You should have the ability to address minor equipment problems.
• You should have good verbal and written communication skills.
• You should have the ability to deliver information coherently and respond to emails.
• You should possess great problem-solving skills with the inclination to develop alternative solutions.
• You should be able to work on Saturdays as overtime if needed.
• You should have experience in purchasing goods online.
• You should have the ability to tape boxes and transfer products to a carrier.
• You should be committed to meeting safety regulations.
- Clerical Works
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.