To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11902B Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
August Mack Environmental, Inc. • Livonia, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a business-to-business sales professional with a background in a technical service industry to develop new business in a branch, environmental consulting office.
Salary based sales position. Requires a business or technically-related bachelor’s degree. Some sales experience is a plus. Other combinations of experience and education may be substituted.
Opportunity for entry to mid level sales rep to develop new business in a branch, environmental consulting office. This position reports to the Corporate Manager. Work with industrial clients, banks, insurance companies, real-estate developers & brokers, property management companies, and attorneys to sell environmental consulting services related to regulatory compliance and due diligence property transactions.
- Make sales to new clients and existing clients.
- Develop, monitor, and track sales plan to ensure sales goals are met.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities.
- Schedule and conduct client sales meetings (goal of 40 per month).
- Prepare organized meeting reports and follow-up plans.
- Work in concert with Principals/Program Development in educating prospective clients on AME services, gaining strong rapport and trust with prospects, and closing sales opportunities.
- Follow-up on proposal opportunities submitted to clients.
- Build relationships with key decision makers in target markets.
- Provide follow-up on internal/external leads.
- Identify, attend, and actively participate in networking functions & trade shows.
- Identify and pursue marketing and/or presentation opportunities for technical staff.
- Contribute technical articles to blog, webinar, and newsletter program.
- Conduct and attend regular meetings with department members.
- Participate in marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Attend after hour’s meetings and networking events (infrequent).
Ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience in sales of professional services including direct business-to-business sales, business-to-business cold calling, and phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully meeting appointment and sales’ goals; and a business or technically-related bachelor’s degree. Sales experience in environmental consulting is a plus.
This classification requires 70 – 80% travel, locally and throughout the state with occasional overnights.
This classification requires the use of a personal or company vehicle on company business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the vehicles safely, possess a valid driver's license, and have an acceptable driving record.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Business to business sales and marketing.
- Excellent PC, problem solving capability
- Superior organization skills
- Be a self-starter with a good work ethic, self-discipline, and persistence, the ability to work independently or as a team and good time-management skills.
- Conduct presentations in a professional manner.
- Communicate with impact, demonstrate integrity and courage, focus on customers, gain commitment, initiate action, manage work/time, produce results, set high work standards, and use ethical business practices.