Chemical Engineering degree with experience in a chemical, petrochemical or related plant environment with knowledge of Process Safety Management programs in plant operations. In addition:
● Highly proficient with chemical manufacturing unit equipment operation and equipment & process trouble shooting.
● Experience supporting/leading a production unit.
● Capable of leading process incident RCAs and addressing assigned Corrective Actions and PHA Recommendation Items.
● Independent management of projects.
● Ideally some knowledge of successful process scale-up and implementation in chemical operations
● Requires good oral and written communication and time management skills.
● Ideally having some practical knowledge of DCS or PLC plant control systems and associated programming to support manufacturing needs.
● Unit operations include distillation and formulation.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you. We DO NOT contact our client companies on your behalf without your approval.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating chemical, refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
Key Words: Process control engineer, DCS, process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, Chemical Engineer, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.