To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Campbell, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half • Campbell, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Tax Manager who can manage and execute on engagements and deliver excellent client service on Federal Income Tax matters. This candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of Federal Tax laws and problem-solving and have the ability to research and draft technical memoranda on various tax issues. It is essential that the Tax Manager is involved in identifying tax service opportunities and maintains a focus on business development opportunities.
They must be able to resolve client issues according to applicable tax laws and regulations via known research and planning methods. The Tax Manager must assist the client in minimizing their liabilities through sound and informed application of these laws and regulations.
- Manage and execute on engagements
- Deliver excellent client service on federal income tax matters
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of federal tax laws and problem solving
- Research and draft technical memoranda on various tax issues
- Perform business development and identify tax service opportunities
- Initiate and execute a marketing plan for the acquisition or expansion of professional services
- Conduct research and planning to resolve client issues according to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Minimize tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations
- Provide assistance during tax audits
- Respond to notices from tax authorities
- Direct client contact involving income tax matters, transactional consulting, tax research, and compliance.
- Ability to anticipate client questions and prepared to respond with practical and solutions that can be implemented
- Maintain a complete knowledge of the Firm’s philosophy and be conversant with its reports, letters and manuals relating to matters of policy and other tax position philosophies
- Manage client engagement with regard to budget and deadlines
- Involved with all phases of engagement through completion while exercising best practices in regard to the proper sequence of engagement events and the anticipation of problems and identification of potential solutions
- Minimum 6-10 years of tax compliance and consulting experience; public accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Tax
- CPA license
- Strong technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise and a passion for continuous professional development
- Strong analytical ability, research, and project management skills
- Team management skills including ability to lead, direct and coach
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships both internally and with the business community
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in various software tools
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.