To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate
FIS • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team of associates are great to work with and we have an awesome team of management professionals who are there to help guide you to success. We believe our clients are the most important aspect of our business. Our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge and a desire to excel in the financial world.
What you will be doing
You’ll be providing excellent customer service to our high value clientele who are customers of a world leader in the financial and banking industry. You’ll be assisting clients with account and product inquiries and preforming account maintenance on personal savings accounts. It will be important that you ensure that service expectations are met and that you’re able to establish a professional rapport with each client. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
• Complete banking transactions
• Communicate with the client about funds
• Troubleshoot customer problems and determine how to resolve those problems
• Taking inbound calls in a high-volume call center and other duties as assigned
What we offer you
•A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
•A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
•A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
•A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
•A work environment built on collaboration and respect
What you bring:
• Banking experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• High school diploma or GED
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Above average computer and navigation skills
Added bonus if you have:
• 2 years of banking experience
• 2 years’ experience working in a high-volume call center
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction