The SUPERIOR Network of Companies is Southern New England's largest independently family-owned group of closely integrated companies, dedicated to providing the construction market with a vast selection of diversified construction products, equipment, specialized services and people with the expertise needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
· Understand scope of work to bid and it’s requirements
· Communicate with inside and outside sales people, product managers and purchasing agents regarding new and current projects within Superior.
· Prepare material estimates and lists in detail for various road/bridge and municipal projects
· Ensure timely completion of estimates and submittal data.
· Communicate with vendors, requesting quotes, product information and submittal data
· Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors, subcontractors, engineers and architects.
3+ years’ experience in construction estimating
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field
Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
Strong understanding of construction processes
Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Impeccable problem-solving skills
Product Information Management
Attention To Detail