URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyJob Title: Global Support Agent
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46280
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Timing: 8:30 – 5 Pm
The Global Support Agent provides support for requests reported to the support desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, research and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components at the tier 1 and tier 2 levels. The Global Support Agent is responsible for collecting information through interactions/communication with customers, accessing support tools, and additional support staff if needed. Problems beyond the scope of their ability are resolved by escalating and engaging tier 3 individuals in a timely manner.
Organization currently uses Freshworks products for all service management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provide a fantastic customer service experience to every client/customer who calls/utilizes the support line for assistance
2. Analyze customer/user jargon into technical terms understood by an application analyst team – bridge the gap between users and technical terms
3. Respond to and triage requests and effectively coordinate the execution of the incident/change/problem processes
4. Capture and document all details of an incident in the support portal
5. Other workplace services technologies as directed
6. Interface with other team members to provide additional information to assist in the resolution of incidents as fast as possible
7. Document new processes for future issue resolution
8. Examples of some typical daily tasks would be:
a. Verification of employment, wage verifications
b. Employee file maintenance
c. Employee profile and information auditing/updates
i. Direct deposit updates/changes
ii. Tax form/data updates/changes
iii. Information updates/changes (name, address, etc.)
d. Triaging ticket requests
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Problem Solving
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical certifications are preferred – ITIL Foundations, ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate
- ADP or other Payroll Systems Experience
- Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
- Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Customer obsession and bias for action
- Deep/Advanced Excel skills; experience with business intelligence tools/concepts
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling teams to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, 40-hours per week position, and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional shifts may be assigned as business needs dictate and occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is not a regular expectation of this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that allow you to clearly and effectively inform and influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Complex Problem Solving