Donnelly & Moore is seeking an IT Project Manager for Orangeburg, NY
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
● Maintains information technology strategies by managing consulting firms / business users’
requirements and completes validation / other projects on time on budget.
● Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning,
monitoring, and appraising Consulting firm engagement with Customer, business users and all parties
involved in the technology teams.
● Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
● Tracking and supervision of the validation work performance.
● Oversight of the entire validation process.
● Manages consultants and vendors
● Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3 to 5 years’ experience with: PM of validation of critical systems / validation exercises expertise
● Experience with facilitating software applications and computer systems Change Management by
participating in the planning, implementation, and verification and validation of the change.
● Tracking and validation of work performed
Oversight of validation exercises for the following systems:
2. INFOR LX version 8.3.3 /
3. Label printing
6. TOTAL CHROME
7. Water System
o Familiar with new manufacturing trends and industry changes.
o FDA Audit Familiarity would be helpful / follow FDA CFR 21-part 11 compliance / ISO / EPA
o Validation of products / laboratory systems validation
o Manufacturing / retail /healthcare industries background would be preferred
o When necessary ready to execute IQ scripts / hands on PM
Skills and Abilities
● Agile, self-motivated learner
● Produce high quality of work and checks work frequently
● Must be able to work in a team and as an individual contributor
● Must have strong communication skills with all stakeholders (verbal and written)
o Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths
o Ability to draft documents,
o Develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations to communicate status, work scope and work flow
● Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and 2 years relevant work experience
● Associates Degree in a technical discipline and 5 years relevant work experience
● Manufacturing / Healthcare/retail / validation project implementations
● Managing large scale complex projects using the Project Management Institute methodology
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification