Alexandria, VA · Computer/Software
clearAvenue is seeking a Business Analyst to work at our government client site. The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced Agile environment.
● Excellent communications skills with client, customers, and internal team required
● Strong business and technical writing skills required
● Complete meeting minutes and track action items
● Document functional and technical requirements of the web application, including preparing detailed test cases, user stories, and epics
● Prepare various project related documents, such as Test Plans, Test Cases, and Standard Operating Procedures
● DoD Public Trust
● Agile experience or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred but not required
● Ideal candidate will have experience with JIRA and SharePoint
● Experience with DoD Travel is highly desirable
Duration: Three-month contract to hire
Location: Alexandria, VA with potential for 100% telework. Satellite locations are in Falls Church, VA, Fairfax, VA and McLean, VA for weekly client meetings.
Benefits: Parking stipend with competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more. Salary is commensurate with experience.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.