· Repair, improve, and maintain all facility equipment including, but not limited to, the production equipment, facility equipment and other items as assigned.
Hours / Benefits:
· Monday- Friday
· Full-time Status
· 8 Hours worked per day 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with overtime as required or 12 Hours worked per day 7:00-7:00 rotating shift
· Benefits – Health and Dental Plan; Profit Sharing; Attendance Incentive
· Follow work guidelines and adhere to all company policies
· Adhere to attendance policy without developing patterns for absences
· Work responsibly in a safe manner following all safe operating procedures and posted requirements
· Wear required personal protective equipment assigned by supervisor and follow lockout tag out requirements
· Complete assigned tasks as instructed by the supervisor
· Individual performance will be evaluated against department objectives as specified by supervisor (typically related to downtime, quality of work, efficiency of work.)
· Position requires ability to receive fork lift certification and maintain no damage to equipment or property.
· Clear driving record in order to use company vehicles
· Performing all types of mechanical work and electrical repair work related to equipment
· Fabrication skills, both mechanical and electrical
· Cost conscious (continuously looking for ways to cut costs without a detriment to the quality of the equipment)
· The ability to learn and increase knowledge on known and unknown equipment
· Preventive Maintenance Skills (checking oil levels, changing filters, inspecting equipment, repairing equipment, etc)
· Communication with all levels of Management including intergroup and intragroup communication
· Requires knowledge and ability typically associated with a technical certificate in electrical or machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
· Capability to work within a team environment and be individually motivated to accomplish goals and objectives is essential.
· Industrial, electrical, mechanical, troubleshooting experience.
· Experience working on plastic extrusion equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to walk, work, and stand for 12 hours at assigned work station in non-climate controlled environment with two 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch
· Ability to frequently lift, push, pull and carry up to 50lbs properly
· Ability to twist, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and squat
· Use hands to grasp, finger, feel, and handle, including the ability to reach forward, backward, and overhead with hands and arms
· Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and color vision
· Frequent repetitive movements of hands, back, and legs
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment