To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Specialist III
ITC Service Group • Citrus Heights, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist III in Citrus Heights, CA. The Accounting Specialist III will ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations, process and monitor incoming payments, and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data into internal accounting system and external customer portals.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by following up with the appropriate party or through external customer portals on status of invoices outstanding and gathering any necessary information to see the invoice through to payment.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check.
- 6 plus years of proven working experience in accounts receivable
- Experience in accounts receivables with a Fortune 500 company as a client
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Excel and QuickBooks)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Telecommunications industry experience
Education and/or Certifications
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.