Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites of America) owed and operated by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, The Colony, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Addison, and San Antonio.
We have Manager-in-Training positions available for applicants who have proven management experience in fast paced, full service restaurant environments. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic leader and team-builder that is ready to take on new challenges. Must be flexible on days available, as we are open seven (7) days a week.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care insurance, life insurance, accrued paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and 401K plan with company match.
Salary for Manager-in-Training positions start at $80K and increases to $85K + bonus eligibility after successfully completing a 90 day training period.
● Handle all aspects of renting apartments including touring the property constantly throughout the day.
● Oversee and maintain prospect traffic and leasing data.
● Be an expert on all that our property offers as well as what our competitors are offering.
● Ability to explain the property's lease agreement and uphold all of our property rules and regulations.
● Collection of rent and fees to achieve as close to zero delinquency as possible.
● Pursue delinquencies via Summary Eviction Process and designated collection agency.
● Direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
● Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to resident's requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
● Perform daily inspection of common areas.
● Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
● Excellent communication skills.
● High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.