CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) CLA Search has been retained by OxyGo to assist them in hiring a Sales Representative.
Does This Sound Like You?
Does your current role challenge to do your best work of your life AND to leave lasting, transformational impact on others around you every day? Do you feel a strong sense of togetherness with your team and a commitment to a greater purpose?
If you are you a mission-driven leader who believes you can leave a lasting impression on the world through what you do every day, we’d like to talk to you!
About our Client:
Headquartered in Orlando, FL, OxyGo manufactures portable oxygen concentrators. At OxyGo they believe that the need to be on oxygen doesn’t have to set limits on your lifestyle. They’ve set out to provide the best POC on the market to give patients the confidence that they’ll have a 24/7 oxygen supply while at home or away .OxyGo is truly a reflection of a dedication to their customers and their investment in the future. They are proud of their work, and proud of the next generation that already has made its mark on the company and helped set the course for the future. To learn more, click here: URL blocked - click to apply.
What You’ll Do:
Support the growth of the business by facilitating and managing key relationships to drive sales & business development. Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for customers, crafting elegant strategies to make sure their customers are getting the most out of their product. Working with their customers’ executives to understand and anticipate their needs, and put their goals into action
- Providing sales support to customers by traveling independently to established customers within assigned territory (Broward County).
- Creating exciting and profitable solutions to meet customers’ objectives and overcome challenges
- Coordinating customer orders when required and communicate specific customer requests to the sales support group
- Monitoring sales levels, quotation activity, and CRM database activity to keep on top of account opportunities and threats
- Conducting visits on a regular basis and address customer development, concerns, complaints with internal team in a timely manner
- Aiding in providing competitive marketing intelligence. Regularly benchmarking performance against competitors and historical company results in market share, services, customer satisfaction, and financial performance
- Tracking individual activity, KPI’s, prepare and maintain records for lead development and account status
- Monitoring market conditions, technology innovations, and competitor services and pricing
- Keeping constant communication with the Regional Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on budget goals, and status of prospective customers
- Preparing and deliver performance proposals to key customer accounts on a regular basis (quality, revenue, delivery, etc.)
- Following up with key customer influencers and decision makers in regards to base business and incremental sales opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science preferred
- 5 years minimum of experience in sales
- Experience with medical devices or pharmaceutical sales
- This position requires strong communication skills; phone, written and verbal, along with the ability to develop and present demonstrations with a strong drive for results
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must present and communicate in an professional manner
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Process proven analytical and problem solving skills
Complex Problem Solving