MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE I (OVERNIGHT SHIFT)
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company’s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Manufacturing Associate I
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Hours: 7pm to 7am on a rotating schedule
Salary: $17.00 hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12-month contract with possibility to go perm
The Manufacturing Associate Level II (Night shift) is responsible for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins (API) under cGMP conditions. Level II associates are expected to execute process recipes, follow written procedures (SOPs), monitor equipment and processes, independently perform laboratory tasks, including pH, conductivity testing, product sampling, and conduct routine sanitization tasks to maintain facility and equipment. They are expected to demonstrate a strong understanding of cGMP compliance while operating under supervision, and aseptic technique in handling of products and materials. Level II Operators may also be asked to troubleshoot equipment events, initiate deviations, review batch records and logbooks.
Downstream Production Experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum; AS/BS preferred
Preferred area of study: Science related discipline
Entry to Intermediate Level years’ experience; some prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
Proven logic and decision making abilities, critical thinking skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Set up, operate equipment, and monitor production processes, including clean-in-place (CIP) and steam-in-place (SIP) operations and report production in written and electronic documents in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GMPs) and good documentation procedures (GDPs), review documentation as appropriate
- Attain qualification for all assigned tasks and maintain individual training plan
- Perform basic laboratory tasks, such as monitor pH, conductivity, test product samples, etc.
- Perform material movements, transfer raw materials, chemicals into, out of, across the production areas.
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization, support 6S programs
- Administrative tasks – attending shift exchange, meetings, sending/receiving emails, participating in projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Good Manufacturing Practices