To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11095 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- (973) 841-2073
- Phone: (973) 841-2073
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Case Manager
Collabera • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Advocates are in a call center environment and serve as the first point of contact by answering inbound calls from customers. Our customers are calling in regards to their Employee Assistance Program/Behavioral Health, Substance Abuse benefits, or claims inquires
· Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· 1. Multi-tasking; listening, typing, taking notes, maneuvering through different systems we utilize, paying attention to the queue, etc.
· 2. Registering customers in the intake system, opening case files for documenting
· 3. Ability to deescalate callers and being able to appropriately address sensitive issues with callers.
· 4. Assisting customers with requests for services, verifying eligibility for the requested service, and addressing other issues complex in nature.
· 5. Educating customers with respect to parameters of services and benefits design.
· 6. Providing customers with names and phone numbers of nearest clinicians according to contract, clinical specialty, and/or geographic need.
· 7. Writing authorizations for the appropriate level of care to insure claims are paid correctly.
· 8. Provide timely follow-up calls to customers as needed.
· 9. Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of the responsibilities and workflows of the various departments within the business unit, other areas within and matrix partners.
· 10. Participating in staff meetings and in-service seminars.
· 11. Completing additional tasks and projects as assigned.
· 12. Monitoring and following daily schedule as assigned.
· 13. Consistently is ready to take callsatthe start of their shift and manages their daily
· Scheduled as assigned by the resource planning team.
· 14. Responsible for meeting Quality Score of 92% or greater each month
· Independent problem solving
· Time management
· Team work
· Interpersonal skills
· Experience in a health related field required.
· Proficient typing skills and the ability to toggle between multiple computer applications.
· Ability to maintain professional and positive interactions with customers and internal matrix partners.
· Ability to take on additional tasks as assigned and remains productive and supportive to the team and the incoming call volume.
· Independent problem solving skills within a team setting.
· Customer service experience strongly preferred.
· Experience level: 2-4 years.
· Bachelor’s degree in mental health field or psychology/social work related field required.
· Master’s degree in mental health field or psychology/social work related field preferred (special note: this educational level may be required by some CBH customers as designated specifically within their contracted services)