AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE / SALES BDC REPRESENTATIVE
BRAM Auto Group is one of the largest family-owned businesses in the Tri-State area serving customers in New York and New Jersey for over 50 years. BRAM is a premier automotive management group- we own and operate 16 innovative Dealership Locations representing Audi, Lexus, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Jeep, Chrysler, Hyundai, and Chevy Brands.
BRAM is looking for talented, detail oriented and dedicated professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise. If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
BDC/Internet Service Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming/outgoing phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming service /sales appointments and follow-up. We are looking for a tenacious individual that seamlessly connects with people with a positive, can-do attitude!
Following is a list of certain minimum required duties, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position, subject to applicable law. This list is not all inclusive and may be amended or supplemented as business needs dictate.
Service/Sales BDC Duties Include:
· Responsible for managing all incoming/outgoing phone and internet service leads.
· Setting, confirming, and following up with customer service/sales appointments.
· Collaborates with service advisors to schedule service appointments
· Maintains a general understanding of the repair/sales process and explains the process to our customers.
· Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
· Responding to inquiries in a professional, and well-spoken manner
· Previous Call Center experience preferred
· Excellent follow-through skills
· Strong computer and phone skills
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently.
What We Offer
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401K and 529 College Plan
· Competitive Wages
· Paid time off and vacation
· Growth opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.