· Implement strategies to drive optimal architecture and design. Ensure alignment with overall Data Governance and the associated architecture.
· Own management and support strategies to meet business service level agreements
· Manage the configuration, building and testing of key tools
· Partner with business to understand needs, advance key capabilities and deliver solutions with the standard use of ERP tools.
· Ensure intuitional knowledge exists to administer key systems.
Background / Qualifications for the role:
· BS/BA or University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent experience required
· At least 10 years of experience IT with roles of progressive responsibility
· Significant experience leading systems integration and development projects. Proven track record of executing on time and on budget.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Proven track record in managing people and successfully working with cross-functional teams across the business.
· Experience leading the forecasting and capital budgeting process for the IT function and reviewing with senior management.
· Proven track record in identifying opportunities to reduce expenses and negotiating favorable terms with vendors.
· Experience working in a multi-site Middle Market company (ie. annual sales between $100 million to $1 billion) and/or Private Equity owned company is desired but not required.
· Travel 25%
· Advanced knowledge of current developments, equipment, technology, and methods of administering a broad program of information
· Advanced knowledge of administrative principles and practices including goal setting, program planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and personnel management, including supervision and training
· Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of budget development and administration in a private agency
· Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
· Ability to select, motivate, evaluate staff and provide for their training and professional development
· Ability to develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, policies, procedures, work standards, and internal controls
· Ability to exercise sound independent judgment within established policy guidelines
· Ability to analyze complex technical and administrative problems, establish alternative solutions and adopting effective courses of action
· Strong background working with sourcing partners domestically and internationally
Responsible for strategic systems planning which includes evaluating new systems and promoting Royston Group Brands standards for engineering, maintenance, programming languages, documentation, hardware, software, reliability, and security.
Manages solution / technical design, development and integration capabilities for the whole enterprise. Which includes but not limited to the following, Overall ERP landscape and supporting technologies. Given recent acquisitions, the business is currently using 4 different ERP systems but is planning on converting to two by mid-year.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is available now! Submit your resume for thorough consideration. If you meet the criteria above, you will be contacted for a confidential interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.