Leading pharmaceutical company located in Suffolk County, LI, NY, is seeking a Facilities Engineer. The essential duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Responsible for ensuring proper management and oversight of the site critical utility systems which include Clean Steam, WFI, DI water (Hot and Cold), plant Steam, Compressed air, CIP system, and Mfg HVAC
- Responsible for supervising the Utility Technicians assigned to the Engineering department
- Responsible for the approving work orders and purchases for the utility department
- Responsible for ensuring the Utility group adheres to the site SOPs and that their training is current
- Responsible for ensuring proper coordination and oversight of outside contractors performing work for the utility group
- Work with the other groups within Engineering to ensure the systems are reliable and complaint with site standards
- Responsible for ensuring the preventive maintenance programs are performed and reviewed to improve the reliability of the systems
- Associates degree preferred or higher level of related experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in managing critical clean utility systems
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if needed
This position is offer a competitive annual base salary + bonus.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Who We Are:
eNgage Partners brings decades of combined strategic recruitment and talent acquisition expertise. Our multi-tiered collection of Recruiting and Consulting Programs provide distinct levels of services crafted to meet our clients' needs. Whether it's Direct Hire or Temporary Placement, Retained Executive Search, or Consulting Services, eNgage is poised to create the right solution for your staffing needs.
What We Do:
eNgage Partners is a full service staffing agency. Our dedicated teams of recruitment professionals deliver effective workforce solutions. Committed to recruiting and staffing excellence, we connect the right employee with the right business at the right time.
We provide focused recruitment services in the following disciplines:
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Healthcare IT
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
has the ability to supply staff for short or long-term engagements and direct hire requirements. We ensure quality candidate selection to organizations of all sizes, from the small business owner to mid-size companies to Fortune 100 corporations. Combining innovative strategies with traditional recruitment practices, we will design a customized staffing program to meet your unique specifications.
View the full profile