Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking a highly motivated Service Technicians for a client of ours located in Kaukauna, WI.
Our client offers solutions to diary producers including feed handling, manure handling and processing, building construction, concrete work and cow comfort. They go above and beyond to extend the family atmosphere to their employees and their customers. Come take the next step in your career and find your new home!
This position will serve customers by using mechanical, welding, and fabrication skills to install and service agricultural equipment.
- Detect/diagnose routine malfunctions of equipment and systems and take corrective action.
- Responsible for welding components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- In this role you will also layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to install.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Ability to read blueprints, sheet metal layouts, hydraulics, and knowledge of equipment fabrication.
- Displays knowledge of process piping and pumping systems.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety practices.
- Work under the direction of the Lead Service Technician or Service Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please feel free to email your resume to
Alex at URL blocked - click to apply
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Understanding of basic hand tools and construction equipment.
- Basic silo unloader knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings.
- Understanding of basic equipment maintenance.
- Willingness to work in agricultural environment.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50lbs.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Motivation and willingness to learn new skills.
- Motivation and willingness to learn new products.
- Customer service focused