To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brockton, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HarborOne Bank • Brockton, MA
Posted 2 months ago
The Compensation Analyst will report to the VP, Compensation & Total Rewards and will assist in the development, implementation, communication, compliance and maintenance of all compensation programs at the Bank including salary, bonus planning and equity administration.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking and survey analysis to evaluate the appropriateness of pay levels, internal pay equity and external competitiveness.
- Participate in appropriate salary and practices surveys to develop a competitive library of relevant and industry specific pay references.
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources, present information/findings and propose applicable recommendations to management.
- Research annual salary budget and structure movement, develop and/or update salary ranges annually to ensure market competitiveness.
- Provide support and actively participate in the annual salary planning process including preparing merit and bonus worksheets, providing compensation support and counsel to planning managers and preparing final analysis for management for review and approval.
- Provide ad hoc compensation reporting and analysis including but not limited to job evaluations, market analysis of new or existing jobs and total compensation analysis.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to HR and management on compensation recommendations, policy and guideline interpretation.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on base pay, incentives (sales and management) and equity compensation.
- Stay abreast of federal, state and industry specific regulations to maintain compliance and required reporting including FLSA and Pay Equity reviews.
- Provide support in preparing materials for the Compensation Committee and Board of Directors by preparing analysis, reports, charts, graphs and related materials.
- Research, recommend and implement best practices on compensation programs, practices and process improvements.
- Provide support on compensation data needs/analytical support for special projects (acquisitions, compliance, regulatory or audits) as needed
- 3-5 years of overall broad-based compensation experience working in a publically traded company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- CCP certification preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize and organize work while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent work ethic and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees with a focus on customer service.