Under the direction of the Quality Director, the Level III NDE Inspector has oversight of the Graham NDE Program. This position will be a resource for code requirements and specification interpretation for Graham personnel, customers and suppliers. As an integral member of the Quality Department, the Level III NDE inspector will participate in corrective actions and continuous improvement activities as assigned.
● Maintain the compliance of the qualification and certification program ( written practice) and act on the company’ behalf in matters regarding the NDE program.
● Develops, qualifies, and approves quality and NDE procedures and methods.
● Provide training, examination and certification of inspection personnel.
● Participate in code review and recertification audits.
● Interprets and evaluates codes, standards, and specifications, maintaining revision control.
● Conduct NDE and other inspections, as required.
● Perform internal audits and process surveillance.
● Audit outside agencies and suppliers to ensure program compliance and adequate capabilities.
● Maintain radiation safety program.
● Identify capital equipment needs and new technology.
● Participate in corrective actions and continuous improvement activities as assigned.
● Follow and adhere to quality and safety procedures.
● May be required to move items up to 60 pounds for distances of up to 10 feet. May be required to stand, stoop, bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time. May be exposed to fumes or dust, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and moderate to loud noise levels. Must wear appropriate protective gear and clothing as necessary.
Graham Corporation is a great place to work with excellent benefits! Graham currently offers company paid Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer Dental & Vision insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance for you and your family. There is a very generous 401k match with no vesting schedule, 11 paid Holidays, a yearly Company paid Defined Contribution and an Employee Stock Purchase Program.