To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92113
- Ozzy Silvestre
- Phone: 714-912-8461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kinetic Personnel Group • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an immediate opportunity for a full time CSR/Account Manager to handle the following:
- Providing quotes and customer follow up on quotes, entering purchase orders, heavy email correspondence
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills- 60% will be inbound calls, 40% outbound and email/fax inquires
- Must have experience in shipping process, following with account managers and customers on ETA
- Able to work in fast pace environment, multi-task, highly organized.
This position will also be responsible for effectively handling of requests and inquiries from customers
and sales force pertaining to orders, quotes, stock availability, shipping specifications, and product information
to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Handles customer calls regarding orders, returns, requests, quotes, price and availability.
2. Processes invoices, enters orders and confirms orders via fax, email or phone.
3. Ensures accurate daily shipment processing, product scheduling and shipment confirmations.
4. Investigates and responds to customers' requests concerning stock availability, order expediting, pricing, special items, as well as preferred carriers, special packaging and shipping criteria.
5. Establishes and maintains cordial customer relations through telephone contact and email.
6. Interacts with various departments such as Supply Chain Planning, Quality Assurance, Distribution, Marketing, and Logistics, to ensure customer requirements are met.
7. Communicates leads and sales potential to outside sales force.
8. Monitors and researches service level reports (i.e. turn-around time and fill rates).
9. Maintains pricing agreements for each customer assigned.
10. Uses probing skills to successfully increase order through up sell and quantity breaks opportunities.
11. Publishes daily and monthly department reports.