Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree plus work experience
- 5 years professional level experience working within the Audio & Video Industry
- Crestron and CTS-AVIXA certifications highly preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why Choose Us:
In return for your commitment, creativity, and hard work, we offer a professional, friendly atmosphere, and a competitive compensation plan. Our benefit options include medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, disability, 401k, holidays, and paid time off. In addition, we provide on the job training as well as terrific opportunities for promotion. At Ronco we are here to help, we are down to earth, we thoughtfully engage and we do whatever it takes! Our people make us who we are and we enable people to do great things. Are you ready to take the next meaningful step in your career? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
Ronco is a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to passing a drug test.