Staffing Plus is seeking 8-10 Direct Care Workers, Residential Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants who have experience working with children who have special needs.
The position would be working directly in a residential treatment program for boys, ages 12-18, who have chronic mental health issues. This specialized program offers treatment for the boys as well as education, housing and family treatment programs. There is also a Foster Care Treatment program which offers services to both boys and girls, age birth-21, and families in the Baltimore area.
- providing emotional support
- assistance with daily living skills
- assistance in the classroom
- providing support to meet daily goals
- documentation around goals and behaviors
1 year experience working with children
Experience with emotional support or direct care is a plus
Daily Household Chores