Job Posting Title: Industrial Engineer I
Job Location: Appleton, Wisconsin 54914
Duration : 12 + months project with possibility for further extension
- Industrial Engineer under moderate supervision, provides Industrial Engineering support through the application of classical and Lean Industrial Engineering principles.
- Industrial Engineer supports analysis with area Management to establish and maintain daily work activities.
- Support analysis with area Management, support staff, and Material Control to design and maintain part presentation requirements and procedures.
- Assist in identification of equipment, machinery, and facilities acquisition including justifications and economic analysis to support Operational, Safety and Quality initiatives.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Tool Box requirements and contents to include tool control, FOD prevention measures tool requirements matched to area tasks.
- Apply 3D print capability to assist in resolution of technical issues (shop aids, Protect the Product, etc.)
- Provide business case analysis in support of projects to include make/buy, MCR, Engineering Changes, Tooling requests.
- Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic initiatives as required.
- Implement plant layout, process flow, and material handling techniques.
- Support area Management in generating orders/requests for Tooling including management of tool priorities.
- Investigate, evaluate, and implement facilities expansions, department rearrangements, new technologies and manufacturing techniques, and employee suggestions.
- Industrial Engineer develops and maintain work place methods and manpower requirements.
- Assist in the training and development of entry-level industrial engineering personnel.
- As required, aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering models and facility layouts.
- Ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CATIA, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Entry level position.
Plant Layout Study
Process Flow Diagrams
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile