To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
403 Gordon Drive
Exton, PA 19341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Worker
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc. • Exton, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., Empowering adults with behavioral health disorders is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity. Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individual’s strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
The Mental Health Worker is a member of the Treatment Team. And is responsible for carrying out rehabilitation and support functions. The Mental Health Worker assist in treatment through implementing substance abuse services, providing education, support, and consultation to families, and providing crisis intervention. This position is required to work hours that coincide with consumer needs. Evening, weekend, and holidays.
Responsibilities & duties:
· Provide services coordinating for assigned consumers, including coordination and monitoring activities of the individual treatment team
· Work collaboratively with members of the treatment team and other service providers.
· Establish, implement, and maintain treatment goals and objectives through a devised treatment plan for each family in assigned case load.
· Document treatment data/results within daily progress notes and monthly treatment plan reviews
· Provide individual supportive therapy, social skill development, and assertiveness training to increase consumer social and interpersonal activities in community settings.
· Provide 24/7 crisis intervention support though an on-call rotation
· Transport clients using intervention support through an on- call rotation
· Maintain consumer confidentiality per company policy, HIPAA Privacy Rule regulations, and the Department of Public Welfare.
Qualification & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Nursing, social work, rehabilitation counseling, psychiatric rehabilitation, or psychology.
· 1-year experience working with children and families
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to perform crisis intervention technique
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
· Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, dental, vision, available to full time staff)
· Employee discount and reward program
· 3 years paid training in Eco – Systemic Structural Family Therapy Model through the Philadelphia Child and Guidance Center (eligibility for state certification upon successful completion of training)
· 401 k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website