To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Snipebridge • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive Assistant
Our Client is a global design practice founded on the ideas that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on our daily lives. The firm’s award-winning projects range from custom residences to cultural projects such as museums and exhibitions, commercial work, including hospitality, workplace, mixed-use, and high-rise projects, and academic and religious buildings. We are a practice that creatively incorporates custom interior design, landscape architecture and art curation into our many project types.
Our Client is looking for an Executive Assistant to work with our fast-paced Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a master at logistics and scheduling, meticulous with details, precise with data, and forward-thinking in their approach to task management. This role will keep a team of seven professionals organized and on task. We are looking for a teammate who is delightful yet persistent, quick-minded, and flexible. This role will directly support the strategic business development and communication of the firm’s work, as well as special projects and campaigns related to marketing.
Work Experience Needed
Minimum 3 years of administrative support as an Executive Assistant to a team including calendar management, travel coordination, email and phone communication, data tracking and input, event coordination, and meeting documentation.
· Experience managing project timelines and multiple deadlines while effectively communicating project status, budget, and related information as required goals.
· Assistance with communications and business development tracking and data entry.
· Interact with Directors, Owners, Principals, clients, media and staff
· Successfully completes multiple duties and projects while managing competing demands and priorities.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to include working with several team members.
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent listener
- Excellent communicator
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment with colleagues who are collaborative, creative and challenging
- Support and collaboration from a developed larger firm management structure
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent project
- Our Client offers a generous benefits package