• Minor equipment repair
• Maintenance checks
• Cleaning of equipment
• Log equipment condition before and after usage
• Demonstrate proper equipment usage to customers
• Assist with loading and unloading of equipment
• Uphold company safety standards and ensure appropriate safety procedures are followed
• Perform other duties as requested
• Basic knowledge of construction equipment
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of tools applicable to position
• Desire to learn
• May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene, and cleaning solvents.
• Most work will be indoors with limited exposure to outside elements.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
• A high school diploma / GED is preferred but not required.
• Must be able to lift/move approximately 50-70 lbs.
• Customer Service Aptitude
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Equipment rental industry experience preferred
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.