To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salina, KS 67401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Service and Parts Manager
Well established, customer-focused leader of farm and construction equipment needs your leadership expertise to contribute to the strategic development and success of this organization. Self-confident, dynamic individual with service, parts sales, inventory control, and customer service experience is required. Professional appearance, understanding of farm and construction vehicle parts and related products and the ability to work closely with customers and employees may qualify you for this position. Management experience required. You will report directly to the President.
· Lead and direct service staff to effectively meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
· Achieve a high level of customer service measuring the department’s performance.
· Schedule and assign jobs within the service center and dispatch road and fleet service to meet customer requirements.
· Ensure all personnel meet competency requirements for all tasks in the service department and field. Develop and implement training as needed.
· Skillfully resolve complex issues related to service, rental and parts supply.
· Manage the physical inventory meeting inventory turn goals.
· Meet or exceed performance measures in gross profit, efficiency and delivery.
We are a recognized leader in the industry yet small enough so that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, growing and family-oriented working environment.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive salary and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you have proven leadership ability, a commitment to perfection, and consider yourself one of the best Service and Parts Managers in the region, please apply to this advertisement.
Leadership of Diesel technicians and staff
Parts management for an equipment or automotive supplier