Job Title : Process Trainer
Location: Knoxville, TN
We are hiring immediately for Process Trainer
1. She/he shall demonstrate an on-going mastery of training material content, adequate facilitation skills, as well as knowledge of call centre and/or administrative operations, policies, and procedures along with proficiency
2. To build the ongoing mastery, She/he must attend a new hire training class at one of contact centres or online/remote or such other location specified time to time.
3. The trainer will facilitate training that take place during on boarding and refreshed at least once in a yar
4. She/he is expected to meet IGT’s standards of professionalism at all times during provision of Services.
5. In addition to the other requirements, the requirements for trainer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in supervision, coordination and motivation of employees
• Strong listening and comprehension skills
• At least three (3) to five (5) years of training experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At a minimum, be a high school graduate
6. She/he must demonstrate the ability to effectively and accurately deliver all training materials as well as follow the specified training agendas
7. She/he will be required to take a minimum of 5 to 10 calls per month to maintain understanding and familiarity of contact handling procedures
*IGT is a leading global pure-play Travel Technology organization, providing integrated services and solutions to travel corporations worldwide in the areas of Information Technology (IT), Business Process Management (BPM) and Digital Services & Solutions.
IGT's service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain.
We employ more than 13,000 professionals across its businesses & delivery centers. IGT is an ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2.1 for both IT & BPO vertical and IT vertical is CMMI Level 5 certified.
The Organization follows Six Sigma process aimed towards zero defect solutions & process improvements.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Process Trainer (Call Center/ Customer Care / Customer Service)
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.