The IAM Solutions Engineer designs, develops, tests, installs, and maintains systems, applications, networks, and/or telecom and related processes to meet the functional objectives of the business. Assesses system, application, network, and/or telecom needs, provides modeling and simulation consulting to clarify client technology functionality, and evaluates and implement new advanced technologies. Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions. Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for identifying additional resources to support solution development and delivery.
In this role, the candidate will be highly experienced with core IAM systems and understand overall capabilities, limitations and dependencies. Proven solid experience in dealing well with initial ambiguity by conducting necessary research & discovery, understanding requirements of application teams. Proactively work with application technical subject matter experts to develop use cases, define high level approach by assessing the right technical design from available integration patterns or developing new viable IAM solutions. Advise business and application teams on most optimal technical integrations with IAM systems across the enterprise on global scale.
This role will work directly with application owners and business users providing guidance for established IAM standards. Proven expertise to work with technology architecture and design teams, product & vendor support teams to develop solution options. Ensure solutions are effective and comply to all access control policies, standards and procedures, are technically inter-compatible with other systems & fully supported by internal development teams and product vendors. Strong communication skills to present IAM solutions to stakeholders.
• 7 years of working extensively on IAM solution design, development, or architecture.
• Must have a general understanding of IAM standards & protocols. Deep understanding of integration APIs and web services (RESTful / SOAP / OAuth / OIDC).
• Hands-on knowledge of IAM products such as Ping, SailPoint, CyberArk or other comparable solutions and toolsets.
• Ability to design quality IAM solution services implementations/migrations involving customization, configuration and development of solution integrations.
• Deep knowledge of FIDO security products, architecting solutions with advanced biometric authentication capabilities such as fingerprint scanning, retina, voice recognition, or facial recognition.
• Highly experienced with tools such as Visio for architecture diagram creation and facilitate white-boarding sessions with application developers/engineers.
• Ability to design Ping Identity Access solutions for a myriad of enterprise applications and federation partners using policy design and strategic
- O Auth
- Res Tful