To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8555 Aero Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
- Phone: 619-823-7303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant
Castle Aura Enterprise • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Overview: Castle Aura Enterprise specializes in retail sales and marketing programs for our clients' products and services. The client base for Castle Aura Enterprise has expanded into multiple divisions and we are looking to expand our team for our busiest time of the year! With the unveiling of our solidified and effective marketing programs, Castle Aura Enterprise has developed an undeniably powerful presence inside some of the largest retailers in the San Diego area!
· One on one, PAID training
· Advancement opportunities based on performance
· Travel/bonus incentives
Desired Skill Set:
· You work well in a fast paced environment.
· You are a great communicator. You will be talking to and building relationships with various clients each day, speaking to them face to face.
· You deliver quality customer service. You will provide customer support to everyone that needs it, as well as working with members in the retail setting.
· You are innovative. You will develop, recommend and assist with products and packages that work best for your clientele.
· You follow through. You will ensure that all steps are taken to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· You are knowledgeable. You will have a complete understanding of all product knowledge, and will be prepared to inform others.
· You are a team player. You work together with other members of our team to help find the best marketing strategies, and improve each others’ skills.
· High School Diploma, Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field strongly preferred (Students and New Grads Welcome)
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a retail or customer service related field
· Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and clients
· Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and manage key responsibilities