Outside Sales Representative
$75, 000 - $125,00
Your role will be to meet with homeowners to improve their homes with our unique, lifetime guaranteed solution that can be installed in just a day or day and a half. Bath Fitter products include seamless walls to prevent any future leaking, an acrylic insert for damaged tubs where appropriate, or total replacement of an existing unit with a new tub or walk-in shower. A wide selection of accessories rounds out a custom solution for every home. All work is expertly installed by our own full-time people to the highest standards.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with perspective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed which results in a very high closing rate. Our advertising and outside events marketing program operates year round to provide a steady source of interested people.
Bath Fitter - a company founded on a commitment to service the community by growing a company Outside that provides unique solutions for customers and an outstanding work environment for employees while maintaining the highest level of customer service, integrity and quality; thereby becoming the #1 home services company in the United States. This is more than a sales job, it's a career opportunity. We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Bath Fitter is more than a remodeling company!
- This is a full-time W-2 position with regular payroll every two weeks
- Health/dental/vision/disability and life benefits are included
- Paid training
- Ongoing education and manager support
As a sales representative you will gain experience meeting with current and potential clients, demonstrating our unique products and outstanding services. Become a pro with all the important steps in providing customer service beyond expectations that will generate repeat business from your customer base.
Your only focus has to be on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
- Must possess the desire to thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be able to work independently while taking direction from management
- Sales Representative should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven to meet sales goals
- Ability to travel throughout the sales territory
- Previous experience in home improvement sales a plus - but not a requirement