To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN
- Addison Group
- Phone: (847) 619-7500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid .NET Developer
Addison Group • Franklin, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
- Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required - Top 4:
- Angular (anything JS and above)
Typical Day to Day:
Multiple application rewrites
Years’ Experience/Degree Requirements/Certification:
3+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant development or combination of education, training, and experience.