Talis Group’s client is a premier company containing multiple entities seeks Project Administrator to join their team. This direct hire position reports directly to the Project Management Department will provide administrative support to project team in field or office as designated by management. A certain degree of expertise (construction industry) needed to handle all of the “red tape” of construction projects. Typical working hours are 7:30 to 5, M-F, (45 hours/week). This is a great chance to work for a fast-growing employee centric company. This position requires a very intelligent, self-motivated and detailed individual with high level administrative and construction project administrator. The desire to be part of a close-knit team that is dedicated to excellence is a must! Offer is contingent on an acceptable criminal background and drug test.
· Perform administrative functions and provide administrative support to project team in field or office as designated by management
· Type, fax, copy, scan and distribute project documents and correspondence such as the subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders, and all other project documents
· Create and maintain paper and electronic project files according to company's Construction & Excavating, Inc. guidelines
· Follow up with subcontractors/suppliers regarding project paperwork as needed
· Track and maintain MBE/WBE participation and billing
· Data entry to assist with tracking job/cost performance
· Set-up and coordinate pre-planning, pre-construction and progress meetings for various projects
· Run cost reports weekly and send proper paperwork to accounting for processing
· Assist project team with closeout coordination and preparation of O & M manuals
5+ years of experience project administrator (Construction industry PREFERRED)
Must have the ability to meet deadlines, handle various projects simultaneously, work effectively in a demanding environment and be willing to go the extra mile
Must be self-motivated and flexible with ability to manage multiple tasks
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.