Seeking a Senior MuleSoft Developer who will implement APIs, build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers. Also interpret requirements to develop Mule services and integrations in continuous integration/continuous deployment using Agile methodology.
Prior Salesforce.com experience is desired.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and flows.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- Participate in the design and delivery of our Mule projects on integration with customers/clients
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, and API Management
- 5+ years of overall professional developer experience
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT and Mulesoft
- Prior experience on a Salesforce platform
- Strong experience in at least one of the Java, C++, C# programming languages
Res Tful Api Modeling Language
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Service Oriented Architecture