A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technician in North Charleston, SC. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Sam at
(586)788-7509 or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $17.65 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position
- 8:30am-5pm during a 5-7 week training period
- After training, employee will be part of an on-call rotation once a month consisting of one day a week and one weekend
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control, inventory control, and performance improvement activities.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Compounding experience
- Previous Inventory Control or Quality Control experience
- Some pharmacy experience Minimum of one year previous hospital or home infusion
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Physical Demands
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
- May need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds on occasion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
- Performance Improvement
- Quality Management
- Stock Control
- Intravenous (Iv) Fusions