Junior Sales Lead (Restaurant Experience Wanted!)
The team at Coast Inc is looking for a candidate with experience in the restaurant and retail industries. Restaurant management, retail management, server, hostess, key holder, front desk manager, etc. Experience in these industries means great interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work quickly and under pressure, and exceptional self-management.
We are interviewing for an Entry Level Junior Sales Lead in our sales and marketing department.
Each employee has the opportunity to get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- planning and scheduling
- sales and marketing
- organizational skills
- strategic management
- public speaking
- team management
I love the events outside of the office. We joined a kickball league last summer, and had a variety of BBQs, charity events, and social functions as well. I feel like I have a great group of friends in the people that I work with. – Desiree M.
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- Growing company that works with national companies, which means security for the future
- Develop skills in all aspects of business management
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Nature
- Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
Feeling good about your chances? We are too. Send us your resume today for immediate consideration!