To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8731 Red Oak Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28217
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SQL Server Database Developer
Healthgram • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The SQL Server Developer will be responsible for T-SQL query development, performance monitoring/tuning of stored procedures and complex queries, assisting application development and infrastructure teams with SQL issues. The successful candidate will be able to identify business requirements and transform them into data models, queries, stored procedures and reports as needed.
· Design and Develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages.
· Performance tuning of stored procedures and complex T-SQL queries.
· Schema refinements as necessary to remove redundancy, increase performance and improve data integrity.
· Use SQL Profiler and other monitoring tools to troubleshoot and resolve performance issues, including blocking and deadlocking issues.
· Perform script deployments per change management policies.
· Assist application team as necessary to develop solutions in an Agile environment.
· Create and maintain technical documentation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Relevant Work Experience
· 7+ Years of SQL Server Development Experience
· Expert in writing SQL Queries including complex Stored Procedures, Functions and CTE’s.
· Ability to react in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines.
· Ability to understand business processes and how the database schemas can be improved to meet those business requirements.
· Experience with SSIS packages and SSRS reporting tool.
· Ability to contribute to project planning, scope, and versioning dialogues and documentation.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A team player with a desire to assist everyone on the application development team with their database needs.
· Experience deploying database scripts in all SDLC environments.
· Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
· Previous experience within the healthcare industry.
· Experience working within a highly integrated team comprised of both technical and non-technical members.
· Experience working independently on projects and tasks with minimal instruction.
· Solid understanding of industry standard fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.