With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
There are those that are driven to see beyond. Those that look at the open road as a chance to prove what they are really capable of. At INFINITI, we build machines in pursuit of human potential. For both our cars and the people that drive them. We push our technology and it pushes back, inspiring us to move forward. We believe in empowering the drive.
Infiniti East is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join our team in Somerset, New Jersey.
This role will be responsible for leading the forecasting, reporting and analysis functions of new vehicle sales for an assigned region. Communicates district sales objectives and all other key regional and national initiatives to DOMs, FOMs and AGMs. Expedites national sales incentive compensation programs to motivate performance. Reports sales-related information and works with other regional staff to correlate results with efforts. In addition, oversees the Associated Business Manager (ABM) in advancing revenue-enhancing programs in dealerships such as rentals and Certified Pre Owned (CPO).
- Coordinates the tracking of sales-related information including retail sales, wholesale assignments. Analyzes and reports sales information to national management, regional management, and regional staff. Coordinates sales analysis with Regional CMM/MA Manager to track success of programs and DOM efforts in light of economic and market conditions. Conducts special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for regional and national management. To greatest extent possible, correlates sales with marketing efforts to evaluate success of promotions, programs or other initiatives.
- Communicates program rules relating to national incentive compensation programs for DOM, FOM and AGM. Tracks and communicates progress to motivate and inform participants. Communicates final numbers to national for payment calculations. Coordinates with national Sales Operations on final payments and notifies participants of final results.
- Provides effective and timely communication, training and support regarding dealer sales volume reward programs. Develops communications and serves as point of contact for dealerships on rules, effective dates, payments, etc.
- Drives sales for the rental, CPO and other similar revenue enhancing dealership programs through oversight of the Associated Business Manager (ABM) and continual communications with DOMs and AGMs. Monitors and tracks promotion, communication and implementation of program. Motivates DOMs to implement such programs in their assigned dealerships and understand the long term value of these programs with positively impacting new vehicle sales with their implementation.
- Coordinates sales training program events for dealership personnel. Arranges with vendor services or headquarter training office for centralized regional training events. Coordinates Corporate Training Office activities; Communicates with dealership personnel regarding training opportunities directly and through periodic written communications.
- Organizes Dealer Operations Managers sales meetings. Coordinates dealer meetings and dealer incentive trip awards.
- Develop/Communicate and track field go to market strategies and contests that drive retail/wholesale programs to deliver regional objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 10 plus years of progressive Automotive Marketing and Sales experience
- Experience should include at least one successful rotation in a field support position, such as DOM, FOM or FSM role and at least one rotation within the sales operations field and in HQ’s. Prior assignment in a related area is required such as Sales Ops, Distribution/Car Mix, Chief Marketing Management, Product Planning, Dealer Agreements, and Advertising/Promotions etc…
- Previous experience supervising others and a strong understanding of the principles of sales goals setting and the motivation and reward to drive sales and meet profit goals.
- Knowledge of the CPO and rental program and its value to the promotion of new car sales. Proficient in the use of sales objectives and tracking systems for automotive industry.
- Ability to create and manage complex spreadsheets, as well as create and deliver presentations. Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience presenting to Senior Leadership teams and Executives
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Somerset New Jersey United States of America