Talent Acquisition Specialist
(Marketing, Communications and/or PR industry experience is required)
Are you passionate about the power of the marketplace to connect people and technologies that define and shape the modern marketing world? Are you a leader, a visionary, an innovator? Are you seeking a phenomenal opportunity to contribute and hone your primary skill set and be challenged to grow as a professional by applying your innovative thinking and approach? If you’re ready to recruit the best, the brightest, the stars-in-the-making, then we just might need to meet you.
We are seeking a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with Marketing, Communications or Public Relations industry experience to be a key member of our marketing client’s leadership team to be responsible for working with the company’s President and CFO/COO in leading the vision, strategy, development and execution of organizational effectiveness, and talent and culture management programs aimed at advancing the mission and enhancing business results. Utilizing your marketing, communications or PR industry experience, you will partner with the marketing organization’s leadership team and key stakeholders to ensure the development and advancement of an empowered values-driven workplace culture and actively plan for, address and forecast future marketing talent and culture needs inclusive of change management.
Overall, our client will rely on you to offer timely, forward-thinking counsel on all issues related to the organization’s use of marketing talent and culture in support of company mission and execute day-to-day HR tactical duties.
- Develop and implement organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing HR objectives that align to the overall business strategy.
- Provide human capital management leadership to critical and organization initiatives related to business process redesign and change management.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
Marketing Talent Management
- Lead the organization’s employee engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational, programmatic and individual performance.
- Oversee, develop and execute talent acquisition and retention strategies and plans, including directing the design and implementation of the organization employment programs for recruitment and retention strategies, candidate identification and selection methods, and diversity and inclusion strategies and measurements.
- Oversee, develop and implement a progressive total rewards program balancing organizational resources with the need to maintain the organization’s competitive position in the marketplace.
Culture & Talent Development
- Lead and develop results-driven performance management tools and processes that integrate with the organization’s values and core competencies.
- Develop, direct and monitor strategies aimed at maintaining a healthy workplace culture including strategies, programs and initiatives related to employee communications, engagement and relations across and inclusive of all of the organization’s programs and offices. Proactively drive effective employee communications in partnership with the leadership team.
- Marketing, communications and/or PR industry experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management; Master’s degree in Business/Organizational Development and SPHR certification is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of Human Resources/Human Capital Management experience.
- Demonstrated, advanced knowledge of leading and proven HR/human capital management principles and practices including those pertaining to talent management, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, labor relations, employee communications, with demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency is a must including experience using MS Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.