Home Health Aide / HHA
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Come work for ZeeDub LLC dba Brightstar Fort Wayne, an independently owned and operated agency actively hiring compassionate members to their team to work with patients in their home Work as many or as few hours as you want in the Fort Wayne Area , as our team is looking for CERTIFIED Home Health Aides searching for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. Starting wage will be $10.50 - $18 depending on experience and position.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Team Events & Recognition
- One to one patient care
· Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
· Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
· Take and record vital signs of client including height and weight, if necessary
· Assist client with active and passive range of motion as defined by the plan of care, as well as observing the client’s physical, mental, and emotional conditions
· Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
· Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
· Provide transportation as required
· Assist in providing a safe environment for client
· Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
· Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
· Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
· Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Home Health Aide / HHA
Home Health Aide / HHA Job Requirements include:
· High school diploma or GED
· Successful completion of a home health aide program or CNA
· Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience (unless participating in an approved Mentor Program).
· Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
· Certified CPR
· Licensed driver with auto insurance
· Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality