Salisbury Management Inc. At Salisbury Management, Inc. Our job is to allow the companies we serve do what they do best which is provide quality care to their patients, consumers and students. SMI is a recognized leader in offering professional, operational, and management services. Our goal is to provide a complete array of professional administrative services to companies that need to minimize the complexity of day to day administrative operations, so they can get to the business they do best by caring for the individuals they serve.
Salisbury management Inc. is searching for a qualified Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator who will be a vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analysis, design, testing, deployment and support of systems that deliver value to our clinical stakeholders. This individual will play an active hand on role in reviewing and documenting current state business processes, recommending and designing future state business processes and working to improve operational efficiencies. This position will also be responsible for project coordination, tracking, scheduling, and reporting to ensure the timely and accurate completion of assignments to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of all departments in meeting operational objectives. Oversees various initiatives/ projects and may serve as project lead.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Elicit and document requirements using document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts decompose high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user request from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and identify areas that need improvement or updating.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously as required.
· Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding on how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in the healthcare industry.
· Serve as the IT Departments liaison between the business community, stakeholders and the IT team members through which requirements and specifications will flow.
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
· Collaborate with IT team members and other subject matter experts to establish the solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability, cost and efficiencies gained
· Actively participate in the QA process as needed.
· Coordinate projects/project plans and engage in assignments to further support team and workload distribution.
· Track/measure the departments performance on various projects. Participate in process and operational improvements initiatives.
· Identify project risks, issues and develop risk mitigation plans.
Minimum Qualification & Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ computer Science or relevant work experience
· 3 years of experience in Business/ System Analysis and Quality Assurance
· Healthcare industry experience
· Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, staff and other subject matter experts.
· Experience in cost/benefit and ROI analysis.
· Be result oriented and have a record of success in meeting deadlines.
Eligible Salisbury Management employees will receive:
· Competitive pay, and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Employee Discount Program
· Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
· 401k options option
Salisbury Management, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit: www.salisburymgt.com
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation