To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. SharePoint / Office 365 Developer
GM Financial • US-Nationwide
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GM Financial’ s North American division, based at our corporate headquarters in Arlington, TX, is hiring a Sr. SharePoint / Office 365 Developer to join our team! Relocation assistance is available.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This role is responsible for providing analytical support for internal business. This includes, but is not limited to, analysis, design, project estimation, as well as product support and systems administration. The Senior Analyst/Developer often functions as the IT Partner or Project Manager on major, large-scale projects and provides guidance and mentoring to team members. This position involves direct coordination with other team members, departments, business partners and outside vendors on project management.
- Plan, organize and direct the implementation and/or development of Office 365 and SharePoint systems in accordance with strategic business plans on multiple large projects
- Interface with customers to provide issue resolution for products and processes
- Communicate with management and business partners on business systems and project status
- Review, analyze, and gather customer requirements and recommend innovative system solutions to appropriate management
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion
- Provide technical advice and counseling to both project managers and technical staff on in-house business systems, proposed business systems and system features
- Provide business rules interpretation for functional and technical specifications, system designs and documentation for business solutions
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business applications software
- Provide direction and mentoring to team members
- Develop complex solutions using standard Office 365 and SharePoint features, third party tools, or client side development languages
- Mentor and Coach Team members on application knowledge, solution design process
- Solve T2/3 user problems in a timely, efficient and friendly way Document the solutions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years of SharePoint expertise required
- 2+ years of current Office 365 expertise required; and experience consulting or leading SharePoint projects preferred
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions
- Knowledge of the Office 365 and SharePoint Enterprise Platform
- Knowledge of SQL development for Office 365 and SharePoint solutions
- Expert experience gathering business requirements and software requirements
HERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account and/or Flex Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with company match*
- Annual performance incentives*
- GM vehicle discounts for you and your family
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays)
- Paid time off for volunteer work through GM Financial’ s Community Investment Program
- Learning and professional development programs