To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bremen, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Crown Equipment Corporation • New Bremen, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Create and maintain reporting which provides actionable information to personnel which facilitates meeting of company objectives.
- Provide data analysis for requests from branch personnel, management, branch operations management as well as corporate stakeholders.
- Develop performance dashboards which enable staff to accurately gauge results.
- Ensure data integrity and credibility of all results that are presented regardless of the format in which the data is represented by correctly understanding business requirements behind the requests, as well as properly qualifying the data which is used for the data analysis as well as by taking appropriate reconciliation steps to tie out results to financial reporting where appropriate
- Monitor developments and keep abreast of the technological changes in the Company IT environment so that appropriate efficiencies and reporting can be achieved from the data collected by the Company.
- Provide technical support to Branch Operations and other departmental personnel for Company systems as needed.
- Increase productivity of others by developing automated applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Assist in special financial and business-related studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Two-year college degree in computer related topics or prior related experience, or a four-year degree in accounting or finance with strong demonstrated analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical skills, including a detailed working knowledge of business intelligence systems and database tools (T-SQL, Microsoft Sql*Server Reporting Services and Power BI especially desired).
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled