Manage the sales process with new and existing clients to develop the client’s vision for their custom printed items. Manage client expectations within company’s abilities, provide consultative sales support and technical advice to the clients and maintain sufficient sales totals and margins.
- Maintain records of account activities, process orders, facilitate proofs and add value the client
- Interface with client and production, monitor and manage communication between the two
- Perform account development activities, sales calls, quote work, monitor orders in process
You should have familiarity with the technical aspects of printing graphic, films or packaging. Experience with various sales processes, client development, quotes, order entry, sales presentations and networking
We are a relatively unknown growing label and packaging manufacturer that is new to the area and is expanding to support of a key national account and we’re looking to add several people right away!
- wide open account list with little if any internal competition for prospects
- all our equipment is less than 3 years old with lots of capacity available
- very quick order turn around as little as 48 hours if produced on stock material
- competitive pricing – you can adjust the price in the field without the need for approvals
- salary or draw with monthly commissions paid at the highest rate
- medical, dental, paid life insurance and LTD
- 401k with company matching
- 11 paid holidays a year,
- +2 paid weeks paid vacation to start,
- travel and expense allowance
Come grow with us as our sales people average over $3.5mm after their 3rd year with us! We are privately owned and invest in our plants and people as the cornerstone of our success!
Apply now and see how we are different. We’ll confidentially arrange to provide you an opportunity to learn about us, meet our people, tour our facility and find out how a career with us could be different.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 + years experience selling custom printed graphics or packaging on commission
- Good understanding of the sales process, use of a CRM and the printing process
Nice to have;
- BA or BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience with narrow or wide web flexo equipment in either a production or customer service role where you learned the technical aspects of the printing process and order design and production which enables you to add value and advise clients or improving their orders
- Existing clients which can transition business over within 6 months of making a move
What is the territory? We don’t have geographical territories, just named accounts a list of which we provide. They are protected for 6 months as long as they have at least 1 processed order or active quote.
Do we have a company non-compete? Yes, company policy requires a non-compete that covers any account relationship developed while employed. Any clients brought with you are exempted from the agreement by name at the start of employment.
Yes, we drug screen and perform a basic background check on all new employees.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation