JP Express Service, Inc. is a premier LTL Transportation Company with 5 Service Centers in the Tri-State region. JP Express is an (ESOP) Employee owned Company since 2011.
We have immediate openings for Experienced Mechanics.
The position summary is as follows:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Service
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose equipment related issues.
- Perform Heavy Duty Truck Repairs
- Diagnose and repair vehicle electrical systems, Heat & A/C, Brake repairs/adjustments, & perform Safety repairs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to Company Guidelines and Standards.
Trailer Repair men to perform all facets of Repair and Maintenance including but not limited to; Door, Body, Panel Repairs, and Marker Light repairs
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated self starting individual. All shifts F/T & P/T available.
Benefits of a career with J. P. Express Service, Inc. include getting to be a part of a group of individuals who have an ownership stake in the Company they work. As well as great pay, with paid time off, comprehensive family medical and dental coverage, company paid life insurance, 401K, exceptional camaraderie and more.
***$500 SIGN ON BONUS***
J.P. Express is an EOE.
Please email resume to URL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply x123.
**Sign On Bonus ***
A $500 gift card will be issued after the completion of approximately 180 days of dispatch.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Brake (Sheet Metal Bending)
C (Programming Language)