Perform all functions relating to the installation and service of dental equipment with the focus on remaining on providing a best-in-class customer experience.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (40 hours/week) unless otherwise required or directed.
- Sit, stand and drive a vehicle for long periods.
- Bend, crouch, stretch, climb, lift and handle up to 50# regularly, occasionally more.
- Meet Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis
- Perform all functions in compliance with Company World-Wide Business Standards, policies and procedures.
- High school diploma required, relevant achievement/certification from a vocational program/military, strongly preferred.
- Possess a valid driver's license, pass pre-employment criminal background and employment eligibility checks as-well-as a drug test.
- Prior experience using work order management/invoicing system.
- Experience using diagnostic equipment for calibration and diagnosis of low and line voltage electrical.
- Desire to display a service oriented attitude with all customers and fellow TSMs.
- 401k (with annual employer match up to 7% of your base pay)
- Full benefits for self and family
- Excellent training throughout your career
- #243 2017 Fortune 500
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.