• Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
• Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
• Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
• Strong knowledge of project management Strong knowledge of statistical analysis Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills PC literate, including Microsoft Office products Leadership/management/motivational skills Analytical and interpretive skills Strong organizational skills Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent negotiation skills Ability to work in a team environment Ability to meet or exceed
Education & Licensing:
• Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Computer Sciences courses preferred.
• Experience Ten (10) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include four (4) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience.
• Service Now experience is a plus but not required, strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Change Management.
Software Development Life Cycle